Monday, April 19, 2010

under, over, into, ontop..........

This past week there have been many new discoveries around this house! Faith is wanting to explore evertything. I find little "gadgets" in any and every place you can think of. This morning Lee informed me that Faith had put a small rubber ball and my acrylic paint tube in one of my vases. Daily I find her things, toys, my things in lots of hiding spots. We even found her hairbrush in the dishwasher... go figure! Everyday is a new sdventure with her. This morning I cam into the kitchen and found her in the desk drawer! Thank you Dream builders for constructing sturdy drawers in our house!!!
We have been working on how to burp, rock, and hug a baby doll. She always brings me her doll and wants me to rock it. Yesterday I saw her doing it for the first time. It almost brought tears to my eyes. Here are a few pics from the weekend.

mischief written all over that face


Pondering what I can get into next!


Bathtime! I think she looks like Rebecca more and more!


No comments:

Post a Comment