Peyton has made leaps and bounds of progress this month. He has started to sleep really well most nights. He goes to bed between 7:30 and 8:30 and sleeps until around 7:30. He usually only wakes up once to eat somewhere around 4-6 am. He has been on the verge of crawling for several weeks now, but on Aug. 5th he took off! It took him a few days to get going well but there's no stopping him now. He is accompanying his crawling with pulling up. Night before last he woke up every hr to practice his crawling and pulling up! He sat in his crib from 3-6 a.m. not complaining, except when he would fall and hit his head on the crib, but just entertaining himself. Of course I wasn't able to sleep either because a few times he would get stuck between the bumper and the bed and I was too nervous to sleep.
Peyton is so different in some ways than Faith was when she was his age. He doesn't like to be held when he takes a bottle. He likes you to lay him on the floor and he holds it. He doesn't like to be rocked either.
When I put him down for naps and at night, he just wants me to lay him in his bed. Mr. Independent I guess......
STATS:
size 6-12 mo clothes
20 lbs.
size 3 diapers
size 4 nightime at night
eats baby food two times a day-
breakfast: oatmeal, and a jar of fruit
dinner: veggie, meat, fruit. (he eats about 1 1/2 jars a setting)
Still nurses/bottle every 3 hrs during the day
Holds his own bottle
Isn't babbling much yet
Loves to be on the GO!!!
napping 2 or 3 naps still
Loves the pool
 |
| for all you Yoga people- downward dog |
 |
| Pulling up! |
They would be such good friends! I wish we lived closer! He's so cute.
ReplyDelete