While cruising Pinterest the other week I ran across a great Halloween idea. It is called “BOO-ING”! It is basically the same thing that people do at Christmas with “Elfing”.
BOO-ING involves making a goodie bag of treats and leaving at a neighbors doorstep ANONYMOUSLY along with a sign in their yard saying they have been BOO-ED! There are instructions for the person that has been booed to “Boo” two other people within two days., which involves making goodie bags and new signs to put in the neighbors yard. I was hoping that the “BOO” fever would spread but I haven’t seen any new signs yet. The thought is that it is better to give than recieve! Here’s the blog that I stole the idea from. She has free printable signs and instructions. annaandblue.blogspot.com Check it out! I think we are going to start a new halloween tradition.
The sign that we put in people’s yards. We BOOED 5 neighbors.
Below are the goodie bags! I stapled the instructions to the back of the sack, telling the BOO-e why they had a sign in the yard and to pass the fun along!!! (The instructions where from the blog site as well)
Faith had a great time putting the bags together and delivering them with me. She did have a hard time understanding why we didn’t knock on the door and just give it to the neighbors. I gave in once and we knocked on the door. BTW, sorry if you were BOO-ed and you are reading this. Opps!

No comments:
Post a Comment