Thursday, November 17, 2011

11months

Peyton is a busy little guy these days. He is pulling up and cruising all over the place. Last night he did take one step but couldn't get anymore out of him. He is able to stand alone for several seconds, but hasn't realized he can take steps too. He is sleeping through the night most nights. When I say sleeping through the night I mean I don't have to go in his room. He wakes up every night crying once or twice but puts himself back to sleep after a minute or so.
Stats:
#4 diapers
Wears 6-12 month clothing
Weighs 21 lbs
50% in weight and height
Takes two naps. One about 9:30 for 2 sometimes 3 hrs. And one about 2:00 for 1 HR.
Not walking yet
Eats some solid food, some baby food loves green beans!
Still takes a bottle every 4 hrs during the day
Loves to follow sister around
Starting to drink from sippy cup
Loves to play in faiths kitchen








No comments:

Post a Comment