Wednesday, September 19, 2012

3 months

Pics From 10_24_11 061bwToday Ian turns three months old! Lee and I were just discussing how smoothly the last three months have gone (overall) and that Ian just fits right in with the rest of our craziness. I'm not saying that there are not days with the three of them that I don't wanna lock myself in the bathroom and never come out, but all in all we are surviving just fine!
Ian by FAR wins the award for the best sleeper so far. He is doing great! I never thought that I would have a good sleeper, but third time must be a charm….. Or, the Lord knew what I could handle. Probably the later.
Ian usually falls asleep anywhere from 9:00/10:30ish and sleeps until 4:00/5:00am. Although last night he slept until 6am. Lee dream feeds him around 11:30pm and then he does great for 6 hrs or so. It makes a world of difference for me when I can get straight sleep like that. He will eat at the early morning feeding and then sleeps until 8 am or so.

He also is the most vocal of my three kids. Faith cooed and made noises a little bit, Peyton never did, he just went straight to talking, but Ian loves to coo and respond to you verbally and with a smile. Sometimes when he starts to cry, I can turn it into a laugh. This kid cracks me up!
 Pics From 10_24_11 072 Pics From 10_24_11 060  Pics From 10_24_11 063 
Goofy boy! Pics From 10_24_11 070








STATS:
Diapers size 1 but needs to move to size 2
Wears 0-3 month clothes still
Takes 4 oz. every 3 hrs during the day and goes 5-6 hrs at night.
Loves to smile and Coo. He is holding his head up fairly well when propped up on the boppy pillow
Tracks objects with his eyes.
Knows his momma’s voice
Not sure on weight. I need to weigh him…
A quick look at everyone at 3 months:……
Faithfaith 6-10 a
Peyton
Picture 024
Ian

Pics From 10_24_11 072

No comments:

Post a Comment