Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween events

Tuesday night my mom came up here so she could be here on Halloween to see the kids trick or treat. She made the cutest shirts for them to wear for Halloween. Faith has hers on in the picture below. I am blessed to have such a talented mom. 

Our friend Anna Hill came over to help out with the Pennington annual pumpkin carving bash. Lee and I have carved pumpkins together for the last several years. We always look forward to it. This year it was girls vs. boys. Thanks Anna for helping the girl’s pumpkin WIN! ha! Mom was a big help with Peyton and Ian so Lee and I could give full attention to the delicate process of carving perfection!

Pics From 10_24_11 257 Pics From 10_24_11 259 Pics From 10_24_11 260 Pics From 10_24_11 262 Pics From 10_24_11 263 Pics From 10_24_11 264

FINALPRODUCT!!Pics From 10_24_11 270 Pics From 10_24_11 271 Pics From 10_24_11 272 Pics From 10_24_11 274 Pics From 10_24_11 275

Halloween was a bit of a crazy day. Peyton had been up a lot the night before, so I was running on about 3 hours of sleep. But,we pulled it together after Peyton threw a nice little fit regarding putting his cowboy outfit on, and out the door we went. Mom was up here visiting on Halloween, so she helped us with Ian. We all went to a few houses together and then she took Ian home.Pics From 10_24_11 285 Pics From 10_24_11 281

Pics From 10_24_11 276 Pics From 10_24_11 282 Pics From 10_24_11 283 Pics From 10_24_11 289 Pics From 10_24_11 292 Pics From 10_24_11 294

Peyton was more interested in seeing what was in his bucket and taste testing, than he was going door to door.  Pics From 10_24_11 297 Pics From 10_24_11 301 Pics From 10_24_11 305 Pics From 10_24_11 312 I had to take a picture of this spider. Peyton kept saying “Spider-Man” when we went by the black widow blow-up. It was really funny. I guess he’s heard Spider- Man and he knew it was a spider so in his mind it was Spider-Man. Pics From 10_24_11 314 This is at Mollie’s house. She is a good friend of Faith’s from school. She also lives in the neighborhood.  

Pics From 10_24_11 316

No comments:

Post a Comment