Last night Ian woke up an hr or so after he went to sleep. He usually doesn't do this so I took him out of his bed and laid in our bed with him. He snuggled up to me and grabbed a hand full of my shirt to hold on to. Every few minutes he would open his eyes and just look up at me as if to say, "mom I'm so glad your still snuggling". It melted my heart knowing that he acknowledged I was there, and didn't want me to leave him. The snuggling ended though after 20 mins. or so when he decided it would be funny to grab my nose and pull it. After it became a game, I had to put him back in his bed because the fun would never end, but cuddling was sweet while it lasted. Those are the moments I hope I never forget. I love that I'm the number one girl in his life! ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment