For all those out there that swear their kiddos will NEVER have cartoon “themed” clothing, shoes, backpack, etc… don’t hold your breath. I said the same thing, but when a little girl has her mind and heart set on a pink and purple sparkle Minnie backpack, what’s a momma to do…….
Then there is Peyton. He is the cutest darn thing I have ever seen. That puppy backpack just makes me wanna swipe that boy up and never let him go. He was so precious this morning. When Peyton got to his classroom he headed straight over to the “diggers” and trucks.
They both had a great time at school and ready to go back on Thursday.
I am looking forward to spending some good individual time with Ian this fall, and doing fun things with him such as going to the library for story time and taking strolls, just the two of us.
Just a quick trip down memory lane……
2012
2013
2012
2013


No comments:
Post a Comment