Sunday, January 12, 2014

Christmas Play

Play Learn had their Christmas program middle of December. Peyton’s class sang a few songs up on stage. I was very proud of him for going up on stage and singing and not running to sit down with us. There were as always a few classic moments during the performance, thankfully they weren’t lead by Peyton.

Faith was chosen to be Mary in her program. She was very excited about being up on stage. She took her roll very seriously! The day of the play I was worried that she might abandoned the Mary part though. She told me through out the day that her stomach was hurting and that she was nervous about her performance. I felt bad for her and tried to assure her that she was going to be just fine.

We were in charge of bringing baby Jesus to the program. I figured she would love bringing her baby wrapped in swaddling clothes, but I was sadly mistaken. She got very upset about having to take her baby tutu off and wrapping her baby in a white pillow case. Not to mention that baby Jesus was a BOY not a GIRL baby!! I honestly was not sure she would even touch baby Jesus in the program, or if she would take his/her swaddle off! But she performed beautifully and sang her little heart out! So proud of both of my kids!

Mom drove all the way up to see her gran-babies perform. It meant a lot that she was there to share those special moments and memories.

Pics From 10_24_11 132Pics From 10_24_11 135Pics From 10_24_11 136Pics From 10_24_11 137Pics From 10_24_11 139Pics From 10_24_11 142

Let me just say that Avery was the star of David and she was the CUTEST thing EVER!!! She sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. It was precious! At one point she dropped the microphone, but she just stopped, picked it up, and recovered without missing a beat.

Pics From 10_24_11 143Pics From 10_24_11 146Pics From 10_24_11 148

Pics From 10_24_11 150

Faith’s best friend at school is Faryn. She was an angel.

Pics From 10_24_11 154Pics From 10_24_11 155

The boys enjoying the reception after the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment