Sunday, April 13, 2014

Snowing?!?

My boys keep me on my toes and keep me laughing these days. I walked in to find several matchbox cars lined out and the boys were pouring baby powder on them. Peyton said it was SNOWING! Hey I can't argue that it was pretty creative! I just had to laugh, and maybe I even let them continue on. You only live once right?!?!









After that activity Ian later that day decided he needed to color himself. Thankfully it was only a Crayola washable marker. Look at those eyes, like "uh-oh I'm in trouble"


Funny quotes from Peyton this week:
P: mom I wanna help you.(I was cooking eggs) can I get up on the counter so I can hatch them! ( he meant crack the eggs) ha!

P: mom come look at this worm I found. ( I walk over to the place were the worm was) oh no mom I guess it went to his home and locked his door)
Me: yes, I bet that's what happened. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment