Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Things

Faith is doing new things everyday. It is so fun to see her discover the world and take it all in. A few new things....

1. Sunday Faith was in my lap during lunch. She grabbed my napkin, turned around, and wiped my mouth. So cute. I didnt know she even realized what a napkin was for. When she eats she doesnt act she like she knows what one is.LOL...


2. Today Faith went to the pantry and proceeded to point to animal crackers that she wanted. Previously to going to the pantry she had pulled all the plastic containers out of the drawers in the kitchen. I told her that if she went in the kitchen and put up all the containers in their place she could have animals crackers. She did exactly what I said! She is comprehending so much these days.


3. Yesterday she went to her room, got her swimsuit out of the drawer and brought it to me. I put it on her then she went to the backdoor opened the door and went outside. She picked up the hose but was disapointed that nothing was coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment