Friday, July 23, 2010

Home Makeover

I am really excited about our long awaited drapes. Our bedroom faces the est morning sun so in the summers the sun in beaming in the windows at 6:00 a.m. For the past 4 years I have been wanting to put drapes up, but not sure what I wanted. I finally decided to purchase some pre-made panels and hem them myself. I found a really good deal on these and they were the perfect color. Mom helped me hem them. It took almost all day because they are lined and interlined. Now Lee and I can sleep in till 10:00 everyday. Ok maybe not with a 16 mo. old..... I also purchased new bedside lamps with my birthday money. I think they compliment the space very well. I just need a few more things for the bedroom and I will be happy with it for a while.
I am working on the living room now. It is coming along slowly... No pics to show....


1 comment: