Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A visit from Papa Dan and Kat Kat

This past weekend Papaw Dan and Kat Kat came to visit us. I wish I had video of Faith when they arrived. She was so excited! So was literally bouncing off the walls and showing off. By 6:00 p.m. she was ready for bed!

Faith was not feeling too good this weekend so we just layed low. Although, Kathy and I managed to slip away for a treat from Orange Mango! I didnt take many pictures but I have a couple.
Faith was worn out by this time and I think she was afraid that mom and dad were going to leave her. This pic is pricless. Dan is laughing and Faith is screaming! What a photo opt!
Look at these two cute girls! It runs in the family!
Faith had a great time with Kat Kat. She enjoyed all the attention and spoiling from grandma.
On another completely different note! We find out tomorrow what we are having. I will try and post a couple of preggy pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment