
20 weeks!
20 and counting....So I can't believe that I am half way through this pregnancy and this is my first blog about being preggers. The past few months have been a whirl wind. Week 6-12 I felt pretty bad. I was lucky to get makeup on and my hair brushed. This summer Faith has been sick a lot so between not feeling good and her bsing sick its been hard to get to the computer.
We found out end of April that we were pregnant again! Faith was barely a year old. We were both a little shocked but knew that God's plan is not ours. We are thankful that we have NO problem getting pregnant. As time passes and more and more of our friends struggle with infertility we are very thankful for what He has given us. I look at Faith everyday in aww of her and how perfect she is for our family.
We found out on Thursday that we are having a BOY!!! A boy!!! what a boy!!!! Lee and I both had it in our minds that we were going to have another girl. Funny how the Lord loves to give suprises! We are excited to have a boy and girl! We have always liked the name Peyton so the name was easy. Peyton Pennington, just sound like a sports super star! Now the designing can begin!

No comments:
Post a Comment