Monday, August 23, 2010

A tri to remember.....

On August 21st, this past Sat. Lee participated in his 3rd triathlon. He finished really strong. Faith and I decided to suprise Lee at this one and be there at the finish line. The tri. was in Bella Vista which is about a 40 min. drive from Fay. Turns out we got lost and missed Lee finishing...=( But we still had a good time and I think that Lee was happy that we came out. Lee's strongest event is swimming. He came out of the water with the top competition! We are proud of you babe!

Jesse and Lee

Lee, Mark & Holley( they were a relay team), Barry( he won 3rd place in his age division)

Faith decided to beat the summer heat and take a dip in the lake. The last two tri's I had brough her bathing suit and we didnt use it. I should have known that today she would want to swim.

Lookin for fish!

Results of a non-swimmer diaper.........Just had to take this one after Faith has soaked up half the lake with her diaper. Bless her heart that thing weighed a ton!

No comments:

Post a Comment