Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bama vs HOGS!

A quick shot at 28 weeks! I cant believe that I only have 12 weeks left! Time is flying. I am spending every spare second getting the kid's (yes, pural) rooms ready. I will post pics soon! I love being creative and crafty its just hard with a little one running around! I am feeling good. Just really tired all the time. I'm sure this is just a small taste of how tired I will be in a few months. We have an ultrasound on Friday to see if the placenta has moved any and to check on little Peyton. I'm excited to see the little guy!
This past weekend Becca and Stephen and mom and dad came up for the game. It was a lot of fun! We had a really good weekend. The only thing that would have made it better is if we would have won. We almost knocked off the #1 team in the nation though. Good try hogs!
Faith in Aunt B's jersey!No better place than grandad's arms.


Dad brought Faith a little black dog from Virginia. She is really into dogs right now so of course she loved it. She has been playing with it everyday. This morning she was taking it for a stroll with talking on her cell phone.

The dog is yet to have a name......

No comments:

Post a Comment