Thursday, September 23, 2010

First day of school...


Monday was Faith's first M.D.O. She did much better than I ever would have thought. I think that mom had a harder time than she did. I dropped her off and there were no tears, well at least not from Faith. I did fine until I peeked through the window when I was out in the parking lot and saw my little curly blonde headed girl standing the the classroom twirling her hair. I just wanted to run back in there and pick her up. I never imagined that it would be that hard to leave her for the day.
When we got home I rewarded her with an OREO cookie! If you know that Henderson clan at all you know that Oreos are a staple. I grew up eating oreos everyday! Dad these pics are for you. I thought you would be proud. I had to capture Faith eating her first oreo ever! What a historic moment!


Backpack in hand







No comments:

Post a Comment