I cant beleive that Peyton is already 3 months old. The time is FLYING by. He is such a momma's boy. He loves to cuddle with me in bed. He usually has his fussy time at 6 am sharp. I take him out of the pack n play and cuddle with him until Faith wakes up. I love that time. I didnt do that with Faith. I was much more strict on her sleeping habits and schedule. Seems like with this second one I am a little more relaxed. Dont know if thats good or not, but it works for now.
Here are a few stats on the little guy:
14 lbs.
Wearing size 2 diapers
14 lbs.
Wearing size 2 diapers
Wearing mostly 3-6mo clothes. Some 0-3 still
Lee still tries to keep him up until 10 and feeds him and then brings him to me. He has been going 5 hrs before the next feeding.
He is smiling a lot more
Looking at objects and knows his mommies voice!
He doesnt like tummy time still. He has rolled over just a few times
He eats about 4- 41/2 ounces from a bottle
He LOVES his new swing. I will have to post a pic!
He still enjoys bath time too!




Love those chubby legs!! :-)
ReplyDelete