I have had a really hard time deciding what to do about his sleeping. On one hand I want him to cry it out and get on a solid schedule, but on the other hand, I like getting him out of his crib and cuddling with him. I wasn't like this with Faith. But I think knowing that we may not have anymore kids and all that I went through with him when he was born makes it tougher on me. Here are a few pics of the little man:


size 2/3 diaper
15lbs 14 oz.
50% in weight
25% in height
Still eats about every 3 hours during the day.
See above for night time. (lets not even go there)...
He is holding toys and chewing on them.
He has a tickle spot on his right side.
He is starting to interact with Faith much more.
Faith likes to help me change his diaper in the morning. She does most of the work.



No comments:
Post a Comment