I'm not sure why I still think that life will go as planned EVER..... Saturday night Peyton came down with a cough and congestion and was up a lot of the night. So that meant that the plans for all of us to go to church together as a family and be dressed in our Sunday Easter best were out the window. Mom and dad were up for the weekend so mom stayed home with me and dad, Lee, and Faith went to church. Faith was not in a very good mood so we didnt get many pictures. I put Peyton in his outfit just so I could get a pic or two.....


This is really how most of the morning went.....Sorry dad, not a good picture of you but just had to put this one on the blog

Faith carryimg around an easter basket that her friend Harper brought her.

After church Faith opened her Easter Bucket!

I didnt get a picture of Faith's basket that mom brought her, but it was soooo cute! She got her a Minnie Mouse lunchbox, water bottle, playing cards and doll!
I got her minnie panties so she was minnied out!

Faith dyed easter eggs before she went to bed. Lee and I dyed the rest of the easter eggs after the kids went down. We had fun being kids!

Sorry mom for not having any photos of you with the kids.... Not sure what happened there...
No comments:
Post a Comment