Wednesday, June 29, 2011

a few randoms

Faith keeps us laughing daily these days. She can pretty much say anything that she wants, and I might add that she repeats EVERYTHING we say. We really have to watch what we say these days. For example....

I guess that I say "holy moley". I didnt even realize that I say it. Last week I was changing Peytons diaper, which was poopy. I opened it up and faith said "Holdy moldy" mom! I could hardly control my laughter. I guess she picked that up from me.

I will go into details about Faith's boo boo last week later but a funny story came out of it from Faith. I was asking her how she hurt her head ( I wasn't at home at the time of the accident) and she let out with a story running her mouth 90 to nothing, she was telling me that she was on daddy's back and fell off and daddy said "Oh my gosh" It was the funniest thing I have ever heard. I'm glad that Lee didnt say something else, because she would have told me that too! I have heard her say " oh my gosh" several times since then. I trying to curb that though........

Faith also likes to tell me that things are "soooo cute". Today we were at the store and I was looking at some curtains to go in Lee's office. She looked and them and said "mommy, so cute"! Too cute!

One more Faith story..... We have been talking about God's creation and all the things that He made. We were eating strawberries last night and I told her that God made the strawberries. She looked at me and in the most certain face said " no mommy, grand-b" I was confused at first, but then I quickly realized that we had brought home strawberries from Grand-b's house. she was telling me that Grand-b gave us the strawberries not God.

No comments:

Post a Comment