Friday, May 4, 2012

31weeks and life

It's hard to believe that in two months or less I will be bringing home another little
boy! I'm feeling excited and nervous about how I will be able to handle three, three and under.
These last few weeks have worn me out. I feel like I am running in circles all day long. Peyton is like have two kids in one. He is the most active and curious little guy ever. Some days I seems that I just run from mess to mess.






Today has been one of those days well actually like most days that I wonder why I try to get out of the house. Last night I had problems sleeping on top of faith coming in three times needing assistance to go potty and Peyton woke up twice. So after a great nights rest I was in a "mood". I decided even though i was tired it would be good to get out for a while. We had planned to meet some friends at Fun City at 10:00. Faith was not acting her best due to lack of sleep and Peyton was busy exploring every drawer in the bathroom. I was debating on going because i felt like Faith's attitude didn't deserve an outing, but it was 9:30 and all I had to do was straighten my hair. I turned around to discipline Faith and Peyton reached up on the countertop and grabbed my flat iron. Needless to say he burned the fire out of two of his fingers.
Poor guy screamed for 30 minutes before I decided to put him in the car and head to Fun City to see if the sites would distract him. Half way there he was still crying so I turned around and went back home to get Advil for him. ( a friend of mine suggested it) I decided to try it again. We got there and my plan worked. He stopped crying when we got in there and he had a great time! Faith had a fun time as well. There were a few kindergarten girls there that took faith in under their wing. It was so cute to watch them interact. She cried when we left because she didn't want to leave the "nice girls". I was worn out when we got home but was glad we made it out. Everyday is an adventure at our house! Raising kids is the best and hardest thing I've ever done!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment