Last week Faith had Daddy’s and Doughnuts at school. This is the two of them before they left. I LOVE Sonshine school at Mount Comfort Church. I have nothing but praises to sing about the program and her teachers.Faith has had a blast this year!
Faith’s Teachers, Ms. Kristina(left) and Ms. Meredith (right). They are such a blessing. Both of them have loved on Faith like she was their own. They have truly displayed God’s Love to her this year. We will miss them this summer.
Faith had her end of the year program last Tues. night. I was busy video taping it, so I didn’t get any pictures! Faith was very excited about it!
The weather has been heating up this past week so we have spent lots of time outside playing in the sprinkler. Faith loves it. Peyton is still unsure about it all.
My sweet friends from the neighborhood playgroup threw a shower for me and another girl in the group that is due this summer as well. They made a diaper cake for each of us. It was adorable! I love my neighborhood girls!
On Saturday night we went to an event at Faith’s school. They were raising money to buy more playground equipment. They had a Fun Run for the kids and a 5K race for the adults. Faith ran in her first race! She was SOOO proud of herself! She came in 3rd place in her age group. I was a proud momma of course.
Lee placed 2nd place in the 5K! What a stud I have for a husband!
Dad and Faith with their medals!!! Faith has really been asking about running with daddy lately. We hope that it is something that they can do together over the years.

Hey Sarah, I read your blog occasionally and realized that you know my friend Metedith. Her family goes to my church and we are in small group together. Such a sweet girl!
ReplyDelete