We celebrated my 33rd birthday on Tuesday! What better way than with a Fruit Pizza! These are MY FAVORITE summertime treat! I will take a Fruit pizza any day over the traditional Cake and ice cream. Mom came up to help out with the kids so I was able to take a birthday nap. That night Lee and I went out to dinner and got to spend some time together. Mom stayed until Friday. It was perfect timing because I had a couple of doctor visits she was able to keep the kids for as well. It was a good week all and all. It ALWAYS go TOO fast when mom comes up here! Love you mom!
Oh and BTW, Ian’s ultrasound looked really good. The ultrasound showed him weighing 5 lbs. 9 oz. That’s the biggest baby I’ve had so far! I’m thinking he is going to be my little football player. My AFI was a little low, so they are going to do a re-check here in a week or so. Besides that my BP is doing great. This is the longest I’ve gone without being on bed rest! Thanks for all your prayers!

No comments:
Post a Comment