Quick update on Ian and me. I have become quite familiar with the doctor's office in the past week. I have been there every week day except for 1 in the last week and a half. My blood pressure started going up since last Tuesday. Due to the Scary experience we had with Peyton, my doctor has been watching me very closely. My blood pressure has been staying higher than preferred, but not unmanageable. I have been taking it easy as the doctor has told me to stay resting and no activity. Mom has been up here since last wednesday taking care of the kids. I don't know what I would do without her! She has been wonderful with the kids and a LIFE SAVER!!
The blood pressure cuff has become quite the hit! You know you take your blood pressure a lot when find your son taking his blood pressure with no help! Future doctor on our hands!! They fight over who gets to push the buttons when I take my BP.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment