Well we are over the hump in the first year! As I say every month, Ian is such a sweet adaptable baby. He is sleeping consistently through the night. He sleeps from 7pm-7:30am usually. I have never had a baby do this! His favorite activity is the Jumperoo! He spends lots of time in that thing. He is going to have quite the quads. if he keeps the bouncing up! We are still working on consistent naps. It still seems to be hit or miss. Partly I think this is my fault for not enforcing them like I did with the other two. He is very close to sitting up by himself. I have been working on strengthening his core. I’m sure by this time next month he will have it mastered. We are working on baby food and cereal. He is not overly interested in it. Baby food is NOT my favorite stage. I need to be more consistent in giving him baby food. I am still nursing/pumping for the time being. I mostly pump because he is too distracted by Faith and Peyton to get a good feeding in. I have a love hate relationship with my pump. We have spent COUNTLESS hours together over the past 4 years! ha!
Stats:
size 2 diapers
6 month clothes
10% in weight
16 lbs,
Eats every 3 hrs during the day.(bottle/nurse)
Here are a few pictures from the month!
Ok My kids look JUST alike!!!!!
This is Ian
This is Peyton
I am going to have to write on the back of each picture, because there is no way I’m going to be able to tell their baby pictures apart! Peyton has a little more baby chub on him then Faith and Ian did/do.

No comments:
Post a Comment