Monday, January 7, 2013

The Central Arkansas Christmas

On December 15th we went down the central Arkansas to celebrate Christmas with our families. It was a whirlwind trip. We were a little unsure how it would all go with three kids, but it went really well. I wish that I would have gotten more pictures though! I didn’t even get any at Dan and Kathy’s house. I wanted to get the kids with mamaw and with Pop(great-grandparents), but Ian was the only one that got pictures with both of them. ha!

Pics From 10_24_11 162Pics From 10_24_11 165   Pics From 10_24_11 166 Pics From 10_24_11 167 Faith and Peyton spent the night in the same bed for the first time. They both got Leap Pads for Christmas, so they were busy playing those. Pics From 10_24_11 182 Pics From 10_24_11 185 Pics From 10_24_11 188 Pics From 10_24_11 189 Pics From 10_24_11 190 Faith had asked for a baby changing table from American Girl Doll. She was about to open it! Pics From 10_24_11 191Pics From 10_24_11 193

No comments:

Post a Comment