Thursday, March 21, 2013

9 months

It’s hard to believe that my little man is 9 months. I don’t know where the time has gone! We are going to be celebrating his first birthday before I know it! I think he has grown up the fastest of all three kids. I still think of him as a newborn. The other day at his check-up the doctor asked if he was pulling up yet, and I thought in my head,”no-way!!!, he’s only a baby”. I guess I will always think of him that way, since he's my youngest.
He has started to get up on all fours. I don’t think it will be long until he crawls. He can get anywhere he wants to go by scooting or rolling. He is always on the move!!
He has transitioned into Peyton’s bed very well, and is still sleeping 12+ hrs a night. We had a few nights that were rough lately where he was waking during the night, but I think we have gotten past it now.

He is babbling and saying dadda a lot! Hope momma comes next! He loves to watch Peyton and Faith play. It won’t be long until he is right in there with them. One of my favorite parts of the day is rocking him and giving him a bottle before bed. That is our time together. I hope he lets me rock him till he's ten!
STATS:
Size 3 diapers
18 lbs. 5 oz.
size 9 mo/ 12 mo. clothes
takes a bottle every 4 hrs during the day.
Eats soft foods
No teeth yet
Pics From 10_24_11 1294 copy copy copy Pics From 10_24_11 1309

Pics From 10_24_11 1267 copy copy


Pics From 10_24_11 1282


Pics From 10_24_11 1262


No comments:

Post a Comment