Monday, March 25, 2013

Sunshine

 I took photos of Ian the other day and Faith was eager to have me take shots of her too. So today I got this PRE-C-I-OUS little smocked dress in the mail, she tried it on,  and I just had to take a few photos. Her smile just brightened my day. She is just as pretty on the inside as she is on the outside. Her heart for others amazes me everyday.

Things I love about you are:

The way you make jokes like your daddy. Your teacher says that you have a great sense of humor and you make jokes all the time. She even took a video of you the other day, because she wanted me to see how animated and funny you are. The way you make up words to songs and never miss a beat keeps me laughing. The way you “mother” the boys reminds me of me when I was your age.

I love you more than words sweet girl. It’s hard to believe that you are already 4 years old. I am so thankful that the Lord gave you to me!

 

Pics From 10_24_11 044 copyPics From 10_24_11 020 copy Pics From 10_24_11 056 copyPics From 10_24_11 024 copy  Pics From 10_24_11 045 copy Pics From 10_24_11 049 copy Pics From 10_24_11 050 copy  Pics From 10_24_11 054 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment