Thursday, April 4, 2013

A few first

Last week was a big week for Ian. He started army crawling, his first tooth broke through, and he had his first chick-fila nugget! The boy could not get enough of a chicken nugget. I would love to know how chick-fila makes their nuggets because I've never met a kid that doesn't like nuggets. I'm sure this is the first of thousands that he will eat! Ha!


For the last week or so Ian has been getting up in his knees and rocking. But this week he figured out how to army crawl and get any and E-V-ER-Y where! He can be across the house in a matter of seconds. He tries his best to keep up with Peyton and Faith.


He finally has 1 bottom tooth and is about to get another one next to it. Peyton was right at a yr when he got his first tooth, so Ian is a little earlier. He loves to eat solid foods with that one tooth! Ha!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment