Monday, April 15, 2013

Faith turns F-O-U-R!!!

Faith turned 4 on March 13th. I know every parent says this, but I can’t believe that the time has gone by so fast!! I can not imagine my life without this sweet girl. She is my second half when it comes to helping during the days with the boys. She has a heart for others and a serving caring spirit. She always is looking out for others. I am honored to be her mother. I have watched her grow so much over the past year. She has gone from a shy reserved little girl to a confident-chatty little thing. Her teacher tells me all the time that she is very funny and has a good sense of humor. I’m sure she gets that from her mom..ha. Lately she has been very involved with Ian. She loves to play with him and read him books. I tell people that I could leave her with the boys to run errands and she would run a tighter ship than me!

This year she wanted rain gear attire for her birthday. She got a raincoat, rain boots, and an umbrella. Her nanna Judy found a raincoat and pair of rain boots for Ellie too. (Ellie is her doll). She takes mothering Ellie VERY seriously. She also got a matching PJ set for her doll and her. She loves matching outfits. 

I brought home donuts the morning of her birthday. This is celebration number 1 of 3 that day!Pics From 10_24_11 031  Pics From 10_24_11 182 Pics From 10_24_11 044Pics From 10_24_11 047

After dinner we did presents and ate cake. Our friend Anna came over to help celebrate!

Pics From 10_24_11 050Pics From 10_24_11 052   Pics From 10_24_11 051 Pics From 10_24_11 063

FAith’s CAke Pics From 10_24_11 068

The Crown Jewels- Princess RingsPics From 10_24_11 053

Sparkle WandsPics From 10_24_11 076 Pics From 10_24_11 072

The girls decorated princess bags with glitter foam stickers and glitter glue and made crowns decorated with jewels and glitter paint.Pics From 10_24_11 082

  Pics From 10_24_11 104 Pics From 10_24_11 103 Pics From 10_24_11 080

This is Faith’s friend Faryn from school. They are best of friends. Their birthdays are just 2 weeks apart!

 Pics From 10_24_11 086 

The Girls!

Taylor, Ameila, Moriah, Hannah,Faith, Evie, Faryn, and Peyton! Pics From 10_24_11 088 Pics From 10_24_11 094Pics From 10_24_11 131    Pics From 10_24_11 140 Pics From 10_24_11 125 Pics From 10_24_11 147Peyton enjoyed doing everyone’s hair with the new salon kit. He called them his “tools”  Pics From 10_24_11 163  Pics From 10_24_11 167 Pics From 10_24_11 160Pics From 10_24_11 171

Faith got a salon kit from her friend Mollie. Faith and Peyton were practicing on grandad. Too bad he doesn’t have any hair to practice on!Pics From 10_24_11 180Pics From 10_24_11 178 Pics From 10_24_11 179

Every year I ask Faith the same questions.Its fun to see how her answers change or stay the same!

20 questions

1.  What is your favorite color?  Pink

2.  What is your favorite toy? Doc. Mc Stuffin’s doctors kit

3.  What is your favorite fruit? Grapes

4.  What is your favorite tv show?  Jo-Jo’s Circus

5.  What is  your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Cheese Sandwich

6.  What is your favorite outfit?  Zebra Outfit. She has a matching one for her baby.

7.  What is your favorite game? Candy Land, Minnie Bingo 

8.  What is your favorite snack?  Fruit Snack

9.  What is your favorite animal? Penguin

10.  What is your favorite song?  I am a Promise

11.  What is your favorite book?  Pinkalicious

12.  Who is your best friend?  Taylor

13.  What is your favorite cereal? Frosted Flakes

14.  What is your favorite thing to do  outside? Finger paint

15.  What is your favorite drink?  Sprite

16.  What is  your favorite holiday?  Christmas

17.  What do you like to take to bed at night?  Ellie,and my PP

18.  What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  Pancakes

19.  What do  you want for dinner on your birthday? Pizzs or hotdog

20.  What do you want to be when you grow up?  Doctor. (still holding on to that answer. it was the answer last year too)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment