Tuesday, July 12, 2011

7 MONTHS




Peyton has made some huge changes over the past month. He is such a happy baby! He has such a fun personality. He laughs all the time. I think my favorite thing about this past month is when I go into his room to get him up from a nap or in the mornings, he get so EXCITED! He starts kicking his legs and slamming them into the bed and rolls over on his tummy and hides his face. It is priceless. It melts my heart every time. I know there is a day coming when I go to wake him up and he wants to throw something at me for pulling him out of bed.
He is sooo close to crawling. Somehow he is able to get around in the living room with out crawling. He basically just pulls himself around with his arms. I think he is going to be like his daddy. STRONG!
We have been going to the pool and he loves the water. He is such a trooper for being lugged around everywhere. I'm in love with this little guy. He is a mamma's boy for sure.

SLEEPING:
Well we are still working on his sleep! I don't think this guy is ever going to sleep through the night. I have been trying to put him down earlier in the evening to see if that helps. I cant really see any change, but I will keep trying. He still wakes up SEVERAL times a night. He usually only eats once though. I have started sleeping in his room with Lee and leaving him in our room. ( if you think that's weird, it is!ha!) Faith and Peyton's room are right next to each other. Faith is a VERY light sleeper, so if we put him in his room he would wake her up. SOOO he gets the master suite- lucky guy. We set up his baby bed in our room and Lee and I sleep in his room. CRAZY, yes CRAZY... Hey you do what you gotta do to make it work. I could really careless where I sleep as long as I can sleep. (I've forgotten what that was) still not getting much of that.

STATS:
He is the all American boy. He was 50% in height and weight. His head was 35%
He weighed in at 18 Lbs.
He wears a number 3 diaper, 4 at night
Taking 2-3 naps a day. morning nap at 9:30ish 1 hr -2 hr
Afternoon nap 1 hr
Cat nap in the evening
wears 9 mo clothes or 6-12 mo
Eats all baby food. He is definitely his mamma's boy. He loves veggies!
Loves Ice cream! We went to Cherry Berry and he was literally grabbing the yogurt cup outta my hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment