Last week Faith was at Nana Judys house so I decided to do some junk shop shopping. I found some great find! I spent $11.00 redoing the guest bathroom. I had a few of the items already. I bought the plate shown for $2.00, the large frame for $5.00 and already had the small frame. I used a vase that I got for a wedding present and some foral that i took out of a vase that had broken. Heres the result.....
I had everything except the two mathcing frames that I picked up for $2.50. I change the fabric which you will see below. I need to take a picture of what it looks like now. Oh and I also changed the lamp shade. I didnt like the dark one. 
![]() |
| BEFORE- not sure why this pic is importing sideways |
![]() |
| AFTER- this pic is sideways too |
I thought these frames needed a little "funky-ness" in their life. So I took the frame apart and added a burnt orange zebra striped fabric to it. I have two of these. I need to take a picture of where I hung them.





No comments:
Post a Comment