Friday, July 8, 2011

a week of first

This week we took Faith to get her first snow cone. It brought me back to the days of visiting Tropical sno in Hugh school. Faith wasn't a fan of the snow cone. She kept saying she wanted ice cream. I cant blame her. I would take ice cream over a snow cone too!
 Every Tues. night we trade off with the Tencleve's to do date night. One week we watch Hudson and the next week they watch our kids. It workd out pretty well. Here are a few shots that Michele took while Lee and I were out on the town.



 This seems to be a regular occurance around here. I find Faith in bed with Peyton. She loves that boy.
Faith's Funnies
- Lee and I have learned not to say we are going to do something until right before we do it because Faith goes crazy asking about it. So we have started spelling things that we dont want Faith to figure out like......POOL, and BIKE RIDE......etc. Well Faith has caught on and now she says, I wanna go to the POTHGDKFJFL. she has started to try and spell things out. Of course it comes out like a 26 letter word. Its so funny! Love this girl.

-Today I figured out that sharpie DOES NOT come out of clothes. Faith proved that. I will explain in a later post, not enough time......

No comments:

Post a Comment