Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas 2011

Christmas this year was the best one I have had I think since I was a kid! Having children brings back the “spirit” of Christmas and reminds me of being a child again. I know it should feel like this every year when celebrating the birth of Jesus but this year it just seemed extra special. Faith is at the age where she understands the whole Christmas “gig”. We stayed up here this year for Christmas and Lee and I agree it was the best decision. We all went to the Christmas Eve service at Fellowship. The kids loved it because they got to play with glow sticks that were handed out instead of candles for the kids. When we got home we had pizza and made sugar cookies for Santa. Lee took Faith outside to listen for Santa and see if she could catch a glimpse of him. Sure enough they saw and heard Santa. In the distance she saw him fly by and heard his bells on his sleigh.Christmas morning we had cinamon rolls and opened presents. I was a fun filled day. Even Peyton joined in the fun of tearing into presents. Pics From 10_24_11 201

This was taken before the Christmas Eve service. Mom made them the cutest outfits to wear!

Pics From 10_24_11 162 Pics From 10_24_11 203Pics From 10_24_11 167 Pics From 10_24_11 190Pics From 10_24_11 171 Pics From 10_24_11 177  Pics From 10_24_11 196 Pics From 10_24_11 199    Pics From 10_24_11 208 Pics From 10_24_11 211 Pics From 10_24_11 214 Pics From 10_24_11 216 Pics From 10_24_11 218 Pics From 10_24_11 221 Pics From 10_24_11 224 Pics From 10_24_11 227

Faith’s first American girl doll!Bitty Baby! She named her Ellie!

Pics From 10_24_11 229Pics From 10_24_11 228  Pics From 10_24_11 231 Pics From 10_24_11 235

No comments:

Post a Comment