Tuesday, January 3, 2012

the Pantry RAID

One afternoon in the middle of December I was preparing to take dinner to a friend who had just had twins. Faith was napping and Peyton was busy entertaining himself in the pantry, which he does quite often so I didn’t think too much of it until I looked over and he was helping himself to a sleeve of Oreos! He had somehow pulled them off the shelf and managed to open them up. He had an oreo in each hand! He was having the time of his life. Instead of running over and spoiling his fun. I grabbed a camera and watched him enjoy himself. I need to post the video. Its even funnier! He definitely has Henderson blood running through him! Growing up we ALWAYS had Oreos at our house. It was a staple in our diet.

 Pics From 10_24_11 124 Pics From 10_24_11 126 Pics From 10_24_11 127 Pics From 10_24_11 129 Pics From 10_24_11 130 Pics From 10_24_11 131 Pics From 10_24_11 132

Pics From 10_24_11 134

No comments:

Post a Comment