Ian has changed a lot this month. He is rolling over like a champ from his tummy to back. He hasn’t rolled the other way yet, but he’s very close. He can almost make it over. He is really aware of his surroundings. He loves to watch and interact with his brother and sister. His laugh is contagious to everyone he sees. He is sleeping very well still. He eats at 11:00 and then sleeps until 5-6 am and then goes back to sleep until 8 or 9am. My biggest challenge with him is trying to get him to sleep for bedtime. He wants to be held from 9-11:30pm. He sleeps like a champ on me or Lee, but the second we put him down he screams. We are going to have to work on this one.
I have noticed in the last few weeks that he loves to hold on to blankets, burp clothes or whatever he can get his hands on. I think that he is going to be a “blankie” boy. If I wasn’t worried about SIDS I would put him down with a blanket. It seems like during the day if I give him a blanket when he is fussy it calms him down.
I am looking forward to Halloween with the little guy. He is going to be a cow. It’s so stinkin’ cute! Here are a few pictures from the month
Stats:
size 2 diapers
some 3 months clothes mostly 3-6 mo. clothes
nurses or bottle every 3 hrs still during the day
naps 3 times a day.
Rolls over from tummy to back
Laughs and cooes a lot
not sure on weight. probably around 13 lbs.
He smiles ALL the time, but when I go to take a picture of him, I can’t for the life of me get him to smile…
He likes to check his self out in the mirror!

No comments:
Post a Comment