Sunday, October 21, 2012

First pony rides

Last Thursday evening we took the kids to Adventure land in Springdale. It was freezing!!! I'm glad we went but wish that it wouldn't have been so windy and cold!!We met a few other families out there. The kids didn't care a bit. They had a great time!!
I didn't get many pictures because I was busy trying to keep Ian warm. But I did capture the kids riding ponies for the first time! For the past two years Faith has said she wanted to ride a pony, but when the time came she always changed her mind. This year was the year. She did it all by herself! Peyton did it too. I didn't figure he would be scared. If it was up to him he'd be roping cattle on a horse.

This is the group that we went with. Just a few families but LOTS of kids!

Farmland

No comments:

Post a Comment