Last Tuesday we went to McGarrah’s pumpkin patch for the third year in a row. The first year Faith was 6 months old and last year we added Peyton who was 10 months old and we were pregnant with Ian at the time, but didn’t know it yet. This year we added Ian at almost 4 months old. We are hoping this is not a trend of adding a kid every year! We had such a great time. The weather was perfect. It was cloudy but that kept the temp. down. The kids had a blast picking out their pumpkin, playing in the hay, riding the cow train, and the hay ride. Ian had a free ride on me in the baby carrier. I was thankful that he slept most of the time. Once again, we had a successful trip. I LOVE making these precious memories with my little family…
We noticed that in 2014 the farm next door will have Christmas trees! We hope to start making it a tradition to cut down a tree every year too. I have great memories of cutting down a tree with my family every year. Lee and I have talked a lot about establishing traditions in our household. We hope to create memories that last a lifetime!

No comments:
Post a Comment