This year Santa’s Elf came to visit our house. On December 2nd Santa had a package delivered to the doorstep with Faith, Peyton, and Ian’s names on it. It was written in sparkly glitter paint. Faith said that Mrs.. Claus must have written it. Inside was a little Elf. After much debate and thought, he was named Hookie Pookie. We’ll just call him HP for short. He was there every morning looking after the kids. He got into several things that he shouldn’t have. I wish I would have gotten pictures of it. The kids enjoyed him and it was a great motivator. They were sad when HP headed back up north till next year. We also made a gingerbread house. The kids really had a blast helping with it. Peyton wanted to decorate with all purple. Purple is the color of royalty, so I guess he wanted his gingerbread man to have the best.
Peyton decorated the gingerbread man. Hence all the purple! ha!
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment