Last weekend I decided to tackle the task of stenciling the hallway wall. After 5 minutes in I realized that this was going to be no small task! I'm not sure how many hours this "little" wall took but let's just say I won't be stenciling for a while. The stencil was a 2x3 so it had to be moved and aligned frequently. It had to align in 8 places and be checked with a level on every move. It took about 20 minutes to align the stencil every time I moved it. blah.... This was a project in patience! I am pleased with the way it turned out though so I guess it was all worth it and hrs of sleep I lost from staying up WAY too late in the evenings.
Progress.....


Finished product. I need to figure out what the put on the walls. This wedding photo collage was previously there.


Where did you find the stencil?? I LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteI found it on Etsy. A company called OMG stencils. They have a lot of different ones. You are welcome to borrow mine if you want t
DeleteLove it! It is beautiful!
ReplyDelete