Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pickin pumpkins

Monday my neighbor Beth and I took our kids to a little pumpkin patch in Tonitown. It was fun to watch the kids run around in search of the perfect pumpkin. I can't believe that it's that time AGAIN! I was able to get some really great shots of the kids as well as a take home a few pumpkins. I love this time of year. Fall is my favorite season. I am have several activities I want to do with the kids in the next month. Here are a few shots from the day.






























This is one of my favorites! This tells all about Ian. He loves to laugh.


This one sums up Peyton. Always trying to get to the next thing and exploring using whatever may be laying around.


Found it!


Giving the ole' tractor a spin.






No comments:

Post a Comment