Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Cibderella performance at ACO

A week ago Sunday Faith and I went to see the ACO performance of Cinderella. Faith has only been to one movie and no live performances so I wasn't sure if it would keep her attention. She loved every minute of it! She was very attentive and really enjoyed it. My friend Sarah invited a group if girls to go. It was a fun outing for us girls.











After the show, the characters came out and took pictures with the kids. Faith was in awe of them.


Faith happen to run into one of her best buddies Faryn at the show.


Cinderella did an amazing job. She was only 14 or 15. I spoke with her father but I can't remember her exact age.


The fairy-god-mother and Faith and Faryn.


Amelia, Keagen, Emsley, Kate, and Faith after the show.



No comments:

Post a Comment