Yesterday the kids and I loaded up and went to Harrison to visit my SIL Chanie, and her sweet little girl Chanie Kate. Chanie lost her mom to cancer a week ago Sunday so Chanie has been in Harrison helping get things in order. We don't get the chance to see each other that much since they live in Houston, so I thought it would be a good chance for the kids to play and for Chanie and I to visit. I think it was more chasing kids and meeting needs than visiting, but it was still good to hug her neck and love on CK. We drove through Wendy's and went to a local park in Harrison. Kids had a great time even though it rained part of the time.





These two are going to have fun together in a few years!

It's a little hard to see here, but Ian had ringlets from the steamy weather. I had never seen his hair so curly! Aunt B might have to give us some tips on curly hair in a couple years. Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment