Monday, June 23, 2014

fire engine party

Saturday we celebrated Ian’s birthday with a fire truck party. He has been talking about his fire truck party for WEEKS!!! Several weeks ago we asked Ian if he wanted a Bubble Guppies, Fire Truck, or Train party and he ALWAYS said FIRE TRUCK! So fire truck it is! We invited a few friends from the street over to celebrate with us. They all had a great time. The kids played in the water for over 3 hrs! Love this sweet smile!

DSC_0292

I had found online a tutorial of how to make a carwash out of PVC pipe. The kids really enjoyed it. I hope to use it throughout the summer.

DSC_0222DSC_0221

Mom purchased some sponges from the Dollar General for the kids to wash their bikes with. Ian LOVED them! He played with them almost the ENTIRE party! I never knew that a dollar sponge was worth hours of entertainment. If you notice, almost every photo I took, Ian was playing with the sponges.

Mom made the boys matching fire truck shirts for the party. I love them! She did such a good job! She is so talented!It was the finishing touch to the party.

DSC_0226DSC_0231DSC_0234DSC_0237DSC_0245DSC_0250DSC_0258DSC_0259

The kids ate pizza and had cake for dessert. After running around for a couple hours they all were able to put away the pizza!DSC_0261DSC_0244DSC_0252

This is my best attempt at making a fire truck cake. It was really fun to create. If I can’t design spaces, I’ll just design cakes. HA! Hope my interior design is better than my cake design though.

DSC_0268DSC_0269DSC_0272DSC_0273DSC_0274We are thankful for fun friends that made this day special.DSC_0282DSC_0290

This is my other little fireman. Love these boys! Oh did I mention that it was HOT HOT HOT on Saturday!!DSC_0296DSC_0297DSC_0294DSC_0300DSC_0312DSC_0314DSC_0311

No comments:

Post a Comment