Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Pre-school graduation

I don't even known how I have come to this point of pre-school graduation. It seems like it was just yesterday that I was strolling faith around the block at 11pm to get her to sleep, or watching her take her first steps. I can honestly say that the last five years have been the best five years of my life. Having children changes your world forever. I am so thankful to call Faith my daughter. She is an amazing little girl inside and out. Her heart for others inspires me daily. She is such a blessing to our family. I am looking forward to this summer so we can do lots of fun things before kindergarten.

Last Tues. Faith had her pre-school graduation. She did such a good job. Her class recited the Lord's Prayer and sang "Our God is an Awesome God". She sang her little heart out! She received a diploma and wore a cute little hat. Way to go Faith. I'm proud of you!















No comments:

Post a Comment