4 years ago
Sunday, June 29, 2014
We have a comedian on our hands
So tonight we were returning ice chest, decor and such throughout the neighborhood that I had borrowed for the parade yesterday. So I let P and F ride in the front seat with the windows down. Quite a treat around here ;)
There was a guy doing yard work in his yard. When driving past him, Peyton randomly hangs his head out the window and yells, "sorry I can't hear you, I have a banana in my ear"!! The guy turns around and gives us quite a funny look as well as a little chuckle. I didn't know if I should duck and put my darkest shade sunglasses on or join in the fun.........
You never know what P is going to come up with. After dying laughing P thought it was funny to yell that at every innocent bystander along the way. It lost its luster with me after the first time, but was still funny to P and F. These kids.........Where do they come up with these things? P's going to be a comedian one day or an engineer.....Or maybe both...... Think he gets these traits from his grandad. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment