Thursday, September 8, 2011

9 months

It seems like this past month has flown by. I’m not even sure what to say about it. I feel like month 8 & 9 have run together a bit. August was a very hot month so we weren’t outside too much. Peyton started crawling on August 5th and hasn;t slowed down since. He was pulling up just a few days after he started crawling. Pulling up seems to be his favorite activity. I put him in the grass to take his picture and he ended up crawling over to the playhouse and pulling up on and trying to climb up it. I think I might have a climber on my hands! He is still full of laughs, and smiles.

STATS:

  1. size 12 month clothes
  2. size 4 diapers
  3. eating three times a day –mainly baby food- some soft fruit
  4. Taking 2 naps a day
  5. Goes to bed between 7:30 and 8:00
  6. crawling and pulling up

DSC_0021 

CSC_0030

DSC_0012

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BTW:For all you bloggers out there I have a little secret that will make it sooooo much easier to blog. Its called Windows Live Writer. My neighbor told me about it. It is SOOOO much easier to download pictures and to type text. You can preview your entry in your blog.(so you will know what it will look like) The pictures upload instantly! Check it out. You wont be disappointed hence the FOUR blog entries this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment