Faith Came to me last week and said that she wanted to give her “B”’s to baby Ella across the street. We are good friends with the neighbors across the street. They have a little boy that is 4 that Faith loves to play with and they have a little girl that is 7 months old. At first I didn’t think anything of it but she mentioned it several times so I thought we might need to jump on this train!!! So on Monday we did the DEED! She gave her “B”s to Baby Ella.. I figured when we got over there she would change her mind. But she didnt. It wasn’t until she was in bed for the night and she asked for them. When Lee reminded her that Baby Ella had them she just fell apart! She cried for a couple of hours. It was a hard night. But ever since then she has mentioned that she gave them away, but no fits for them! I think it was just as hard on me as it was her to give them up. My baby girl is growing up!
We went to Target on Tuesday to pick out a new baby that she could sleep with instead of her “B”’s.

No comments:
Post a Comment