Tuesday was an exciting day for Lee and me. I had an ultrasound. We found out that we are having another little BOY! We were most excited to hear that everything on the ultrasound looks good. God has blessed us beyond what we could ever imagine. I know the first year is going to be tough with three, three and under. But I am looking forward to having the kids so close in age. In college,there was a family that I babysat for and they have 4 girls 3 1/2 years apart. They were all SOO close! It was always so much fun to watch them together. I had no idea that one day I would be in a similar situation. (Hill girls, you know who you are) wink ;)
Lee said with TWO boys 16-17 months apart I’m going to need to remove EVERYTHING from the house that I don’t want broken. REALLY?!?! I didn’t grow up with rowdy boys so I’m not sure what I’m in for. Lee and his brother are 21 months apart. Any Advice is welcomed! Ha!
We are still not 100% sure on a name yet, so I won’t share until it’s official. I am 19 weeks and feeling great now. From end of Oct-Jan was really rough. This has been my hardest pregnancy yet. Not sure if it’s because I have 2 other little ones that need constant attention, or maybe that I am getting older, or MAYBE because I either have been pregnant or nursing for the past 4 YEARS! Not joking! There has only been 3 months that I was not pregnant, nursing, or pumping!
Here’s a picture of our little BOY!
One last funny note, Faith out of the blue yesterday asked me if we were going to have to give Pey-Pey away because we were getting another baby. Bless her heart………

Sarah-That's so exciting! His profile is so sweet! Hope you're feeling good...and yes, they will be best of friends, mine sure are!
ReplyDelete